Do I have a dud?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Do I have a dud?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Do I have a dud?
Do I have a dud?
2023-01-15 01:57:42
Model: KP405  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Hello. No dropdown choice for kp303. I am unable to set up. The error message in my settings when I try and connect to the kp power bar wifi is "no data connection". I just set up a two plug outdoor plug and I have many tplink bulbs and plugs but this one refuses to connect. I have reset (using one of the switches held down for 10 seconds, unplugged, closed and open the app) please advise or arrange a refund/exchange.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Do I have a dud?
2023-01-16 07:51:50 - last edited 2023-01-16 07:59:00

@Opusedward 

Thank you for reaching out to the community!

Actually the Kasa Smart _XX Wi-Fi has no Internet access, so it can be common if phone says ' no data connection'  at that time, please go back to kasa app and see what's error in the app. 

If app reports an error, please try some tips here what should I do if I fail to configure the Kasa device

Kindly turn off VPN on your phone during setup process

If the continue to face the issue, may I  a photo of error in the app, please confirm your phone has an IP address from Kasa_Smart Wifi SSID and share a photo, thank you!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 222

Replies: 1

Related Articles