own wordpress website with live view of Tapo C200, if possible with pan tilt

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-01-29 18:28:06
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.1.18

My  Tapo C200 is working well with Tapo App and I can watch live pictures (5 minutes, then you have to confirm by user with fingertip in app) and use pan tilt from everywhere in internet to adjust  camera view angle.

I have also my own wordpress website and I would like to integrate the live view of my Tapo C200 in one of  my web pages in  my wordpress account.

Note:  The Tapo C200 is connect  via LTE-router  (Windows-Hotspot/Thetering)on a mobile vessel  to internet and this works stable with Tapo App 2.11.44 (Android). In case of  limited LTE data consumption I have to limit the time of streaming /datatransfer from camera to internet to max. 5 GB per month  in this moment.

Please describe the best way how to do the website integration of live pictures of the camera. If possible, any permitted internet user should be able to use the pan tilt functions of camera, but this is a feature that is not most important, because the view angle pan / tilt I can manually adjust by Tapo app if necessary.

I don't want to buy an account in any other cloud, like Tapo Care or so, because I pay for my own server with own domain and website account with installed wordpress and other files  (like picture or video-gallery). The server storage volume for live pictures or uploaded streams should not extend 1 GB. Older data I are stored up to 128 GB on integrated sd-card and use via Tapo app  (or you tell me, how to access from a internet-browser).

Thank you for ideas and assistance!

Options
1 Reply
Re:own wordpress website with live view of Tapo C200, if possible with pan tilt
2023-02-01 09:24:44

Hello  @Epoxy 

Thank you for posting. Tapo C200 supports RTSP protocol, you can check if any software that supports RTSP protocol can be integrated into a website. 

How to view Tapo camera on PC through RTSP stream?

The local recording video can be stored either on the SD card or on the computer/NVR (via RTSP). Due to the limited hardware performance of the camera itself, Tapo Care works best with one of the NVR or SD card recordings. If you are using an SD card and Tapo Care at the same time, the NVR(RTSP/ONVIF) will be disabled. To restart the recording on the NVR, please remove the SD card from the camera. Cloud storage requires Tape care subscription.

More details about Tapo camera: General Questions about the Tapo Camera

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 246

Replies: 1

Related Articles