P110 Setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

P110 Setup

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
P110 Setup
P110 Setup
2023-02-04 18:05:18

I have installed several Tapo P110 plugs to monitor electricity usage of devices in my home.

All has worked well, apart from when setting up one of my Tapo P110 setup, I get to "Connect To Your Tapo Device", but the Tapo P110 is not broadcasting a "Tapo_Plug_XXXX" wi-fi address. Before discarding the plug as broken, I wondered whether there were any suggestions, or any TP-Link diagnostic software that would help me get the unit working again?

Options
1 Reply
Re:P110 Setup
2023-02-06 09:08:51

@PeterM44 

Thank you for the feedback. Please factory reset the Tapo plug if its default wifi is not broadcasting. Make sure it is in pairing mode (led blinking orange and green) before checking the wifi signal. 

How to reset Tapo P110: press and hold the reset button for 10s until the led blinks green (then blinking orange and green)

Use other mobile devices to check if the plug wifi really disappears. If the plug wifi cannot be found on all mobile device's wifi list when it is in pairing mode, the device might be defective, please contact retailer or local TP-Link support to check warranty. 

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 366

Replies: 1

Related Articles