Tapo Motion Sensor non movement time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-11 18:12:40 - last edited 2023-02-13 00:54:45
Model: Tapo T100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Just purchased the motion sensor and hub, connected it up in no time and it works great. My only gripe is that 2 mins for non detection of movement is far too long when you have left the room. There should be an option to choose time from 30 seconds say to 5 mins. This would make the sensor pretty much perfect from the bit of use I've already had with it

Options
3 Reply
Re:Tapo Motion Sensor non movement time
2023-02-13 12:06:13

@KezzaRed 

Hello, thank you for the post and the feedback. Tapo T100's detection interval range is from 4 to 60 seconds, you can customized a preferred detection interval in the APP->Device settings->Detection interval. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-02-13 21:09:00 - last edited 2023-02-13 21:09:42

@Wayne-TP thanks for the reply. It wasn't the detection time i was after it was the time the lights stayed on for when you left the room so sorry if i didn't explain very well. I think I've sorted out now, found another setting in my automation profile, cheers

Options
2023-02-14 03:13:12

@KezzaRed Thank you for the explanation. Yes, there is a "ON" duration feature for the Tapo light bulb, it is available in the Automation rule. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 895

Replies: 3

Related Articles