Tapo Motion Sensor non movement time

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-11 18:12:40 - last edited 2023-02-13 00:54:45
Model: Tapo T100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Just purchased the motion sensor and hub, connected it up in no time and it works great. My only gripe is that 2 mins for non detection of movement is far too long when you have left the room. There should be an option to choose time from 30 seconds say to 5 mins. This would make the sensor pretty much perfect from the bit of use I've already had with it

Options
3 Reply
Re:Tapo Motion Sensor non movement time
2023-02-13 12:06:13

@KezzaRed 

Hello, thank you for the post and the feedback. Tapo T100's detection interval range is from 4 to 60 seconds, you can customized a preferred detection interval in the APP->Device settings->Detection interval. 

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-02-13 21:09:00 - last edited 2023-02-13 21:09:42

@Wayne-TP thanks for the reply. It wasn't the detection time i was after it was the time the lights stayed on for when you left the room so sorry if i didn't explain very well. I think I've sorted out now, found another setting in my automation profile, cheers

Options
2023-02-14 03:13:12

@KezzaRed Thank you for the explanation. Yes, there is a "ON" duration feature for the Tapo light bulb, it is available in the Automation rule. 

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 664

Replies: 3