C310 camera stuck at flashing red

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-16 06:03:06
Model: Tapo C310  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Tried to reset the camera by pressing the  hardware reset button for 5 second. Red LED keeps flashing red. Should the camera re-boot or flash red-green? Tried to connect to the camera wifi from app. No camera wifi network visible. Camera stays at flashing (slow) red.

Options
2 Reply
Re:C310 camera stuck at flashing red
2023-02-17 10:27:08

@SanMoy 

Thank you for the feedback. What's the hardware version of your C310? Here is a solution for similar problem of the C310, you can refer the suggestion there.

Re:Tapo C310 - Firmware update bricked camera -Solution

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Re:C310 camera stuck at flashing red
2023-02-17 17:26:18

@Wayne-TP 

Thank you for your response.

Hardware Version is 1.0

Firmware Version is 1.3.2

This camera was purchased on 7th February 2022 from Amazon. Unfortunately, I did not look into the problem when it was under warranty. 

The solution you mentioned did not work for me. I tried both V1 and V2. Camera stays in flashing red (which I believe is resetting mode).

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 417

Replies: 2

Related Articles