is there a way to control the chime on alexa or smartthings?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-16 10:32:15
Model: Tapo H100  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, i wanted to use the chime feature in the hub in alexa or smartthings is there a way to do it?

The chime doesn't appear has a device on alexa, smartthings or even iftt

Options
2 Reply
Re:is there a way to control the chime on alexa or smartthings?
2023-02-17 12:21:08

@anonymopt 

Thank you for the feedback. Tapo H100 does not support Alexa,  google,  Smartthings or IFTTT at the moment. As a mainstream cloud service, I think it is very likely that Tapo H100 will support these services through firmware upgrades in the future, and it would be great to receive more feedback from users, which will serve as a very good reference for our team when evaluating the product feature requirements.

Can you post a new thread under Feature Requests block?  (It's better to submit the thread for these services separately in order to receive accurate feedback from other users.) Any user who is also interested in this feature can vote for the thread. blush

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Re:is there a way to control the chime on alexa or smartthings?
2023-02-17 12:25:26

@Wayne-TP ok, i will, thanks

Options