Votes

home screen for each energy-monitoring device, that shows each and total power consumption

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

home screen for each energy-monitoring device, that shows each and total power consumption

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-04 07:49:10
Model: KP115  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.17

Please add a home screen to the Kasa app that shows the current and historic power consumption of each device and the total combined, I'd like to be able to see how much power I'm using currently and over the time of the day.

Options
2 Reply
Re:home screen for each energy-monitoring device, that shows each and total power consumption
2023-03-07 08:15:51

Hello  @Vectrobe 

The app Home screen most of the time is a Device list and show up all devices, but personally I think can be a good idea to be able to see total power consumption somewhere in the app.

If any user request the same, please feel free to leave your comment and vote for this feature~

Options
RE:home screen for each energy-monitoring device, that shows each and total power consumption
2023-07-13 05:41:34
Agreed. I often want to check the power consumption of devices attached to the smart plugs, but it's a cumbersome process with many steps to access the info. Also, only watts are displayed, not amps/volts as with competing products.
Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 213

Replies: 2

Voters 1