TC70 intermittently goes offline and back online every few minutes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-15 02:11:46
Model: TC70  
Hardware Version: V3
Firmware Version: 1.1.22

My TC70 has been working great the past month I have had it, but suddenly started going offline intermittently since last night.

I have tried to restart my router, modem and TC70 multiple times, but the problem has persisted.

I have also checked the WiFi signal strength in the Tapo App and it is green.

Not sure what is the issue with my TC70 and what can be done to resolve it?

Thanks!

Options
1 Reply
Re:TC70 intermittently goes offline and back online every few minutes
2023-03-17 12:05:54

@wenys 

Thank you for the feedback. Please check what's the actual status of the camera itself, does it display a green light? Or turn to red when it disconnects?

If the camera is still online but shows an abnormal status in the APP, please make sure your Tapo APP is updated. Try to view it with another phone. 

If the camera turns red, you can try to reconfigure the camera to the guest network or the mobile hotspot for a comparison test. 

How did you reset the camera? If the camera was removed from the APP, you can try to manually reset the camera with the Reset button. How to reset my Tapo camera

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 475

Replies: 1

Related Articles