How to remove the 2-5 minute live view pause prompt?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-08 09:29:33
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.3.3

I am using the my Tapo Cameras on my Android Tapo App.

I can only view individual cameras on live view interrupted for 5 minutes only until a prompt pops up, and only 2 minutes for when I am viewing multiple camera.

How am I able to remove these prompts, or what other ways can I view them without interruption?

Options
1 Reply
Re:How to remove the 2-5 minute live view pause prompt?
2023-04-11 09:10:24

@Puzzle 

Good day, thank you for the posting.

There will be a time limitation for the Tapo camera live streaming if you're in a remote network. Check here for more details and troubleshooting suggestions. Why can't I view the live stream of the Tapo camera continuously?

Each Tapo camera supports up to 2 simultaneous video streams. You could use up to 2 devices to watch camera liveview at the same time using the Tapo App or the RTSP.

If the number of streams exceeds the limit, or the local P2P connection fails due to network factors (poor signal, instability, network fluctuations), the video stream will go through the relay connection (Similar to viewing camera remotely), which leads to the appearance of a time limit prompt.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 580

Replies: 1

Related Articles