C225 camera. Starlight Mode not working after update.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-13 04:30:56
Tags: #Firmware #Starlight
Model: Tapo C225  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.17

I received the Tapo C225 camera just today.  This evening the Starlight Mode was working perfectly.  I then noticed that there was a Firmware Update available.  I applied the update.  Since then the Starlight Mode will not turn on.  I rebooted the camera via the Tapo app.  I then power cycled it.  I turned on Infrared Mode and then switched back to Starlight Mode.  Still the Starlight Mode will not work.  This is very frustrating since it was working so well.  Could it be a buggy update?

Options
1 Reply
Re:C225 camera. Starlight Mode not working after update.
2023-04-14 06:17:00

@MrMarv 

Hello, thank you for the post. May I know if you have changed the location of the camera after the firmware update?

Can you share below live-stream pictures of the camera at night? We can help to look into it. 

- Live stream picture in Day mode

- Live stream picture in Auto mode with starlight mode

- Live stream picture in Auto mode with infrared mode

Note: Exit and re-enter the LiveView to ensure the modified night mode settings take effect.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 528

Replies: 1

Tags

Firmware
Starlight
Related Articles