Votes

Stop light bulb to reset after power off, on, off, on

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-04-16 16:59:50
Model: Tapo L530E  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.0.10

How I stop the light bulb to reset that easy.
The bulb start flashing and disconnecting from WiFi.

Is annoying.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Stop light bulb to reset after power off, on, off, on
2023-04-17 12:14:22 - last edited 2023-04-17 12:17:14

@MarianCTA 

Hi,
Generally, it's not recommended to turn on and off the smart bulb frequently if you do not want to reset it. For example, if you turn on or turn off the bulb every 5s, it won't be reset.
And thank you for your feedback, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
I moved this conversation into the ‘Feature Request (Tapo)' area for better visibility, and if other users have the same request, please vote on this post.
Best Regards

Options
2023-05-05 19:02:14

@Solla-topee I tjink still is reseting too fast. I just turn the light ON like after 24 Hours and the light was starting to pulse.

Options
2023-05-06 11:26:59

@MarianCTA 

Hi,

In this case, the problem may be due to the unstable voltage in the circuit. When turning on the bulb, the bulb has been turned on/off many times, but there is no obvious on/off phenomenon, and you can only see the bulb flashing three times and has been reset already. You can try another lamp holder or use the bulb in a different house if possible. 

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 286

Replies: 3

Voters 2