TAPO C500: can this model be moved manually by the app?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-25 04:29:18
Model: Tapo C500  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:
Hi all,
TAPO C500 can me moved from the app?

I mean moved manually by the user in remote

thanks
marco
Options
3 Reply
Re:TAPO C500: can this model be moved manually by the app?
2023-05-30 02:35:15

@alemadama 

Tapo Camera supports remote Reboot and Remove (reset) in the Tapo APP. You can find the options at the bottom of Camera Settings page. 

Note: The camera needs to be reconfigured on-site once it's removed from the Tapo APP, regardless of local or remote operation.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-05-30 04:46:38 - last edited 2023-05-30 04:46:57

@Wayne-TP thank you

but I asked whether this C500 camera can be moved from remote by the user manually, or not.

The user can turn the camera, manually, remotely, in any direction?

Or the only movement this camera supports is the automatic rotation while tracking motion?

thanks!

Options
2023-05-31 03:31:15

@alemadama 

The pan&tilt feature is included in the remote control. Most of the functions of the camera support remote control, such as live stream, watch playback, voice call, talk, pan&tilt (pan&tilt camera only), privacy mode control, etc. 

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 326

Replies: 3

Related Articles