Smart Action: T310/T315 Temperature or Humidity Automation Doesn't Take Effect

Smart Action: T310/T315 Temperature or Humidity Automation Doesn't Take Effect

16 Reply
Re:Smart Action: T310/T315 Temperature or Humidity Automation Doesn't Take Effect
a week ago

@DK10 

Hello, 

maybe I can help. For example, if you want to switch on the fan in the bathroom when the humidity is above 86% and at that moment the humidity is already 90%, the condition is met, but the set threshold has not been exceeded. I solve it by setting other thresholds to 87, 88, 89, etc. Then the regulation works correctly.

Options
Re:Smart Action: T310/T315 Temperature or Humidity Automation Doesn't Take Effect
a week ago
Tnx for the reply PavelV, I'll try this solution and hopefully it will work for me as well.
Options
a week ago

@DK10 

When creating an automation, it will detect the current sensor readings and compare them with your automation settings. If the sensor readings already meet the conditions for executing the automation, a prompt will appear asking if you would like to run the automation immediately. If you choose not to execute it right away, the next trigger will require the sensor readings to increase or decrease and cross the specified threshold.

For example, if the current temperature is 30°C and the automation is set to turn on the smart plug when the temperature exceeds 28°C, the condition for triggering this automation is already met. However, if you choose not to execute the action immediately during the setup, the next trigger will require the temperature to rise from below 28°C and exceed 28°C.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
Wednesday

i am expencting to turn a P115 plug on, to turn on a pump when indoor temp drops below 24 degrees. it is 22 on T315 screen and it simply wont work. What to do? When i create a new automation and it is under control of hub, it asks if i want to activate that automation and it starts the pump as i expected. But when i turn of the pump manually, it wont restart when a single condition i s met. This is simple unacceptable.

Options
Wednesday

@dgncsk 

Hello,

if the threshold is set to 24°C, it is now 22°C, P115 will not switch on. The value must pass the 24°C threshold to meet the condition. So add more thresholds at 23, 22, 21, 20..., as in my previous post. Then the control will work properly.

Options
Wednesday

@PavelV thanks for the reply. i will try this today. there should have been a quicker way to achieve this

Options