extend range T300 water leak sensor

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-08-12 17:56:31 - last edited 2023-08-12 18:30:24

I need to control the leak of my water meter outside my home. There is about 30 meters from T300 to H100 and I don't get the signal. If I decrease the distance it works. I ask if there is an extender for the hub signal protocol (868 / 922 MHz). Thanks.

Options
3 Reply
Re:extend range T300 water leak sensor
2023-08-14 11:34:19

@Ricky_G 

There is no such device at the moment as far as I know. In your case, you can try to extend the distance between the router and the hub to achieve this need. 

The hub H100 connects to the router via 2.4GHz WiFi, we have many network extension devices such range extender, access point, FYI.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-08-14 16:38:51

@Wayne-TP 

I'm sorry but that's not a solution. In this way I move away from the other sensors and I have no radio coverage for the sensors inside the house. Since you have so many range extenders, is not possible to think of a device that helps the furthest sensors on the Sub GHz frequencies? Alternatively, can generic range extenders be used on 868 Mhz? If yes, what characteristics should they have? Thanks.

Options
2023-08-16 02:02:29

@Ricky_G 

Because of varying operational frequencies, the existing WiFi range extender devices cannot amplify SubG signals. As a new technology, it is currently implemented in our smart home products. Whether it will be extended to other product categories in the future remains uncertain. If this piques your interest, you can stay tuned to our official website for potential updates.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 463

Replies: 3

Related Articles