24 Reply
Re:Firmware upgrade
2023-09-28 10:09:45

@Solla-topee 

okay, i'm waiting. Thanks

Options
2024-03-05 16:13:25

@newjsaghi, i both 10 piece off tp-link tapo c510w CAMERA and i try to put SD CARD in but not formating why 

Options
2024-03-05 16:20:29

tapo c510w after try to formatimg and when is finish the show this message This microSD card seems to have an abnormal expansion capacity which may put your data at risk. Replacing the microSD card is recommended i both more off 10 piece off sd CARD FROM CURRYS I HAVE ALL MAKE OFF CARD LIKE SAMSUNG KINGSTON SANDISK INTEGRAL MICRO AND MORE CARD AND DIFERENT MAKE AND SAME NOT WORKING ANY IDEA ?

Options
2024-03-05 16:23:18

I SPOKE ON TAPO COMPANY AND SEND ME THIS,,,,,, BUT ONLY WASTER TIME MAYBE NEED TO MAKE CLAIM BECAUSE IS SCARP

Here are some suggestions

Note: Ensure your camera firmware and app version are up-to-date before you try the suggestions. Before initialization, remember to back up important files.

Step 1. Turn off the camera, remove and re-insert the SD card several times. Then turn on the camera and check if the SD card can be formatted/recognized.

Step 2. Clear the app cache and format the SD card in the Tapo APP again. Check if it works.

Step 3. Try another High Endurance microSD card.

Step 4. Insert the SD card into another camera or a computer with an SD card reader. Check if the SD card can be formatted/recognized by the computer/another cameraIf you don’t have another camera, please go to step 5.

Note: When formatting a SD card on the computer, please un-check the default “Quick” option so it can mask out bad cells.

Step5. Please refer to this FAQ : How to Verify Fake Micro SD Cards | TP-Link to test the card with third-party software such as H2testW to ensure the SD card is qualified. If the result is fake, please change to another SD card; if the SD card is qualified, please contact TP-Link technical support.

Note:

1. Before testing, please format SD card on computer first.

2. When formatting SD card on the computer, please un-check the default “Quick” option so it can mask out bad cells.

Please contact TP-Link technical support with the following information if you still encounter issues with the SD card after the above suggestions.

1) The brand & model of the SD card, as well as its storage capacity and format type;

2) The model number of the camera and its MAC address;

Options