Night Vision waves showing up in videos

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-24 15:54:25 - last edited 2023-09-25 10:02:08
Model: EC60  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 2.3.20

In night vision,  my videos at night show small waves or particles that start from the carpet floor and rise real fast to the ceiling and then disappear.  These waves are white in color or partially white.  one time, one of these waves triggered a Motion detection on my EC60 camera.  my video quality is on 360P.  Is the infrared picking up something.  are these waves or particles dangerous in my environment.  I have a KASA EC60 camera.

Options
5 Reply
Re:Night Vision waves showing up in videos
2023-09-25 10:08:07

@Robog 

Hi,
Thank you for the case report. Can you share a video record of the small waves or particles with us? You can send me a link via private message to download the video for further analysis.

Best Regards

Options
2023-09-30 18:24:27

@Solla-topee I have no idea how I would send you a link via private message to download the video for further analysis.

You need to provide step by step instructions that are detailed and easy to follow so I could do this.

Options
2023-10-08 11:44:16

@Robog 

Hi,
You can refer to the steps below to send us the video.
1. On the Kasa app>tap your camera to enter its Live View page.
2. When the problem happens, enable your phone's Screen Recorder feature to record the problem.
3. Go to your phone's album to find the video, and upload it to your cloud server, such as Google Drive, generate a link to download the video, and send it to me via private message.
Best Regards

Options
2023-10-09 15:50:22

@Solla-topee 

This is way aove me to be able to do.  I can't do that.

I need a TP LInk customer support person to call me

Options
2023-10-10 10:56:43

@Roboiq 

Hi,
We have a hotline that you can contact us, and here is the contact info. :)

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 339

Replies: 5

Related Articles