P110 smart plug turns off on its own

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-09-25 09:08:04

I have 8 Tapo P110s and they all turn off on there own several times a day. This includes a TP Link mesh router with a dedicated plug. I cannot continue like this as some of the plugs are connected to my computer system which I access remotely every workday. The last two weeks this has caused massive problems for me at work. Why do the plugs switch off? I have read your limits on power supplies and none of the plugs now surpass the limit. Two of them did but I changed the load and now none of them surpass the limit and yet the power for all of them cut out at least 3 times a day, not all at the same time until the Router plug goes, which I have now removed. Please help me sort the problem.

Thankyou

Options
1 Reply
Re:P110 smart plug turns off on its own
2023-09-26 04:27:55

@cdmjjp 

The possible reasons are:

1. Maybe you have some sort of automatic blackout schedule in Tapo, alexa, or Google home.

2. The voltage of the power supply is unstable, and occasionally the voltage is too high, resulting in the automatic closure of the smart socket. .

You can try to reconfigure it after factory reset.

Options

Information

Helpful: 1

Views: 197

Replies: 1

Related Articles