Votes

Multi Functional Relay

Multi Functional Relay
Multi Functional Relay
2023-10-04 16:37:49
Model: General Product  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

A smart relay would come in really hand. 
With a multi-functional relay, users can open or close railway curtain, electric window, garage door and  garden irrigation devices

Similar product: Orvibo Multi-Functional Relay - I've been using it for years, but TAPO seems more integrated and looking forward to move everything, but this is necessary for me to do so. 

What are your thoughts?
F.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Multi Functional Relay
2023-10-10 08:32:41

@Fuzzz 

It will be a good inspiration for the product team to develop new products.enlightened

Is anyone else interested in this product? Vote for this post and leave your comment below!

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2024-02-05 17:47:33

@Wayne-TP 

Yes please. Smart relay is practical to have contact without voltage. Now I use the P100 as a smart relays. It is useful for water irrigation, while you need to use swith on for sever minutes. Applications like a garage door opener is unuseful like a P100, there is not a relay with plug on the market.

Options
2024-06-19 05:06:33

@Wayne-TP 

Yes this would be a great idea, dry relay contacts and also dry input contacts as well so you can get feedback on certain conditions and/or use that to control other things.

I use a product from ControlbyWeb for this now, were they have all sorts of input and output modules which I use for alarms, garage door, etc.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 301

Replies: 3

Voters 2