Votes

Tapo S120 Smart Garage Controller

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-10-16 17:09:35 - last edited 2023-10-16 17:10:39

Hi Tapo Team,

My current setup consists of Tapo C500 cameras (that I am very happy with), a new Tapo H100 hub, T315 and some P110 plugs.

Now I am focusing on expanding to my garage to start open/close that door remotely too angel

In my desire to keep my garage "need for speed" within the Tapo ecosystem,

I found the following link: https://www.tp-link.com/us/home-networking/smart-switch/tapo-s120/?app=deco

There is very little info on it. Could you give some more insights?

Like, when will be officially launched? (example available at Amazon)
And an installation manual? (to understand the wiring connections possible)

Does it require a H100 hub? (that I already have)

Many Thanks!
Tiago

Options
4 Reply
Re:Tapo S120 Smart Garage Controller
2023-10-18 08:49:02

@TiagoSS 

Hi,
The Tapo S120 is still under development, and we have no information about when it will be launched. I have forwarded this case to the related team, and they removed the information about the S120 from our official website to avoid misunderstanding.
If this product is available, the product materials(such as overview, specification, UG, datasheet, etc.) will be added to the official website. It's suggested to pay attention to the updates on the official website.

Best Regards

Options
2023-10-18 17:33:48

@Solla-topee well understood. Apologies for being eager to buy it blush

Cheers,

Tiago

Options
2023-10-19 11:35:09

@TiagoSS 

Hi,
Thank you very much for your attention and support of our products. We will continuously develop and improve our products.smiley

Best Regards

Options
2023-10-19 23:23:19

@TiagoSS 
So glad this is already in development!  I have been trying to figure out a way to turn my existing garge door push buttons into a smart button.  Have even considered taking apart an existing wall switch and modifying the relay circuiit to ouput whatever I input so I can use it for many different project such as a garage door open/close button.
Hopefully this releases soon!

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 581

Replies: 4

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.