UNBALE TO SET SCHEDULE & TIMER

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-12-16 23:21:54
Model: Tapo P105  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.1 Build 230804 Rel. 190922

Unable to set Schedule & Timer it's just all saying "OPERATION FAILED. PLEASE TRY AGAIN LATER". I tried different Android phone installing the TAPO app but same issue still encountering. 

Options
3 Reply
Re: UNBALE TO SET SCHEDULE & TIMER
2023-12-19 09:01:17

@Bernss 

Try to factory reset the plug and reconfigure it. 

How to factory reset the Tapo or Kasa smart plug

How to set up Tapo smart plug     

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-12-22 00:41:24

Hello  @Wayne-TP,  Yup already tried it. One I've been noticed just yesterday when I woke up I try to set up early in the Morning and it succeeded to set up a schedule but when I tried in afternoon it's getting an error again. So today I try again to add schedule and it succeeded. FYI I'm able to add schedule between 4-6 am in the Morning Philippine Time and after that getting an error again. ☺️ 

So weird I'm thinking if it's on there server or what ☺️  but that's my work around for now to add schedule & timer 

Options
2023-12-25 05:59:45

@伯恩斯 

Do you have any VPN or AD-blocking apps on your phone? What's the version of your Tapo App?

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 529

Replies: 3

Related Articles