Tapo Camera's RTSP Multiview on TV

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-01-08 10:04:20
Model: TC70  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi All,

I have two Tapo tc70 cameras and i was wondering if there is a way to view both camera's outside of the tapo app (because there isnt a TV app on the google play store) i have no problem using VLC to view one feed at a time but i cannot view both at the same time, is there a way via Tapo to cast it or does anyone know of any software that will allow me to view (monitor) both at the same time on my TV?

Thanks 

Options
2 Reply
Re:Tapo Camera's RTSP Multiview on TV
2024-01-08 10:47:56 - last edited 2024-01-08 10:49:12

As of my knowledge, Tapo cameras are designed to work with the Tapo app for monitoring and management. The app is primarily intended for mobile devices, and viewing multiple camera feeds simultaneously on a TV might require additional solutions. If your TV supports Google Chromecast, you can try casting the Tapo app from your mobile device to the TV. Keep in mind that this will mirror what's on your mobile device screen, and it may not provide the best layout for multiple camera feeds.

Options
Re:Tapo Camera's RTSP Multiview on TV
2024-01-09 08:58:26

@Millis_Prime  Hi, you may try to use the apps like Blue Iris and iSpy to watch both your cameras at one time

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 4127

Replies: 2

Related Articles