Votes

Choosing different currency by the device location

2024-01-20 22:09:05 - last edited Tuesday
Model: Tapo P110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have plugs under the same TP-Link account in at least two countries, but I cannot find the setting for the currency. It probably uses the account's region, but that's rather unfortunate, as I can be in one country and the device in another. Can you add the possibility of selecting the currency, rather than automatically going by the account's region?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Choosing different currency by the device location-Solution
Tuesday - last edited Tuesday

Currency selection is now supported! Upgrade your Tapo App to the latest version and go to the Bill Settings page to change the currency unit.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
Re:Choosing different currency by the device location
2024-01-23 11:36:32

Anyone who shares the same thoughts as the poster, and considers this as a useful and reasonable feature, vote for this thread and leave your comment below!

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2024-02-15 20:23:30

I support this feature request as well! It would be cool if currency could be changed per device.

Options
2024-05-07 13:16:11

Why arbitarily code the currency symbol in the Tapo app, to a completely unrelated value in your Play Store Account?

I don't believe that the 'currency' in the Tapo App relating to energy monitoring is anything more than a symbol, that is not in any way related to Play Store purchases. As such, there is no reason why it should not just be user defined?

Options
Re:Choosing different currency by the device location-Solution
Tuesday - last edited Tuesday

Currency selection is now supported! Upgrade your Tapo App to the latest version and go to the Bill Settings page to change the currency unit.

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 338

Replies: 4

Voters 3