Votes

Choosing different currency by the device location

2024-01-20 22:09:05 - last edited 2024-01-23 10:31:28
Model: Tapo P110  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have plugs under the same TP-Link account in at least two countries, but I cannot find the setting for the currency. It probably uses the account's region, but that's rather unfortunate, as I can be in one country and the device in another. Can you add the possibility of selecting the currency, rather than automatically going by the account's region?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Choosing different currency by the device location
2024-01-23 11:36:32

Anyone who shares the same thoughts as the poster, and considers this as a useful and reasonable feature, vote for this thread and leave your comment below!

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2024-02-15 20:23:30

I support this feature request as well! It would be cool if currency could be changed per device.

Options
a week ago

Why arbitarily code the currency symbol in the Tapo app, to a completely unrelated value in your Play Store Account?

I don't believe that the 'currency' in the Tapo App relating to energy monitoring is anything more than a symbol, that is not in any way related to Play Store purchases. As such, there is no reason why it should not just be user defined?

Options

Information

Helpful: 3

Views: 170

Replies: 3

Voters 3