Block map change, backup map, block position change, cut off on map
2024-02-03 17:51:56 - last edited 2024-02-06 02:54:02
Tags: #Map
Model: Tapo RV30 Plus  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version:

Used RV30 in ordinary 78sqm flat.
And it's 100% totally useless.
To be half usefull it need AT LEAST block map change, backup map, block position change, cut off on map.
It's real pain.

Half of time it randomly change his charge point and then start vacuum cleaning from his new "start point".
So map become broken and it can't finish cleaning.

After that we should completely remake map.

Every 2nd time.
No chance to clean something without someone in flat. If hallway less than 1.5m width - it move his point of charge to toilet or other place with same width.
 You start from hallway and need to clean something after big part of hallway? "can't reach destination". Room thru room - unreal.

Glass doors on wardrobe? You have one more room.
Now he broke 6th map for 12 cleaning...
He think that he start from other side of flat and copletely broke all map. Can't change it back, remake one more time.
This screenshot I made today. it's SECOND CLEANING from i made completely new map. He decide that he is on other side of flat and... it's done. I can't restore, I can't do anything - just do from begining. Delete map, make new...

Options
1 Reply
Re:Block map change, backup map, block position change, cut off on map
2024-02-06 03:03:43

@lolhunter121 

I learned that the map backup feature is coming soon and is expected to be released within a week, so stay tuned for information on the new firmware release!

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 179

Replies: 1

Tags

Related Articles