Tapo Robot Vacuums

Another new breakthrough in the Tapo smart product line! Keep your house neat and clean with the help of the robot vacuum. Free your hands and maintain a clean and tidy floor without strain.
Tapo Robot Vacuums

Tags

Label

I've done all the mapping correctly i presumed but for some reason, after the robot touches my main bedroom door, it will change direction and head back into the living room instead of entering my mai
Map
By muahmuah · Latest post Tuesday by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
29Views
1Replies
Every time I close a door the vacuum updates the map adding the door as a new wall separating the 2 rooms and refuses to ever enter that room again with a message "returning to charging station unable
ConfigurationMapadding doors
By JasonBK · Latest post Monday by andy_safrica
3Helpful
231Views
3Replies
Just set up my brand new RV30 and whilst mapping the house it has randomly included some "outside" areas that it could see through the glass doors of my kitchen/conservatory. I have tried mapping it f
Map
By JMNathan · Latest post 2024-03-26 06:02:12 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
173Views
3Replies
I bought the RV30 Plus recently and set up the map including virtual walls and no go zones, as well as created a daily schedule (one whole house cleaning in the morning and a specific room cleaning in
Map
By Dec32 · Latest post 2024-03-18 02:47:26 by Dec32
1Helpful
244Views
2Replies
Hi, this is the second time I have experience this since I bought my Tapo RV30. Everything goes well. teh mapping is great it works really well but suddenly it reports that it can't find teh dock and
Map
By Luchi72 · Latest post 2024-02-22 08:10:35 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
303Views
3Replies
Used RV30 in ordinary 78sqm flat. And it's 100% totally useless. To be half usefull it need AT LEAST block map change, backup map, block position change, cut off on map. It's real pain. Half of time i
Map
By lolhunter121 · Latest post 2024-02-06 03:03:43 by Wayne-TP
0Helpful
178Views
1Replies
I mapped my home and I have now two maps, one maine floor where home station is also located. I took the vacuum by hand to upper stairs, mapped and cleaned. All is ok, except when it finished, it look
ConfigurationMap
By dutchsnowden · Latest post 2024-01-10 11:41:52 by dutchsnowden
7Helpful
733Views
7Replies