Parental controls no longer available

2024-02-10 15:40:31 - last edited 2024-02-20 08:43:26

I've had a Deco 20 for about a year. Set up parental controls no problem. Reconfigured them several times. No problems. I also subscribe to HomeShield. All of a sudden (don't know exactly when because I've had no occasion to use them for awhile) I can't access the controls. I see the family member with the controls applied to them but when I click on them, I get a message that I need to subscribe in order to use family controls. So I click on subscribe (again, I already subscribe to HomeShield), choose my Deco and apply. App does some work then says to enjoy. Click on the family member and same thing happens over and over and over again.

Please help?

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Parental controls no longer available-Solution
2024-02-13 08:24:13 - last edited 2024-02-20 08:43:26

@RobbyJBobby 

Hi, Thanks for the feedback.

if you checked the HomeShield Subscription record here, can you see the applied Deco network?

Did it help if you tried to log out and sign in again?

If the error message appears again, could you please refer to this link to help me submit the APP log:

How to submit Deco APP log

If possible, could you please also help me save a video clip or some screenshots of the parental control page?

Best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Parental controls no longer available-Solution
2024-02-13 08:24:13 - last edited 2024-02-20 08:43:26

@RobbyJBobby 

Hi, Thanks for the feedback.

if you checked the HomeShield Subscription record here, can you see the applied Deco network?

Did it help if you tried to log out and sign in again?

If the error message appears again, could you please refer to this link to help me submit the APP log:

How to submit Deco APP log

If possible, could you please also help me save a video clip or some screenshots of the parental control page?

Best regards.

Recommended Solution
Options