Votes

Change the default app lang

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2024-02-24 22:29:48 - last edited 2024-02-26 19:55:00
Tags: #App
Model: General Product  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version: 3.2.808

Hi,

I'd like to request the possibility to change the default app lang. I know it selects your device language but when the language is not supported by Tapo, (in my case, catalan) it jumps to english, and not everyone in my fam understands it.

my idea was to give the chance to the user to select the preferred app lang. If in this case, Catalan is not supported, it would be great if we can select another one, for example, Spanish, French...

Thanks.

Options
3 Reply
Re:Change the default app lang
2024-02-26 11:24:36

@ercovi 

Hi, 
Thank you for your feedback here, in this case, it seems to request the Tapo app support Catalan. While we don't have any specific details that I can share about if this language can come to the app or when it might, I'll log the feature request and pass it along to the team to evaluate.
If other users have the same request, please vote on this thread or leave your comments.
Best Regards

Options
2024-02-26 19:54:14

@Solla-topee 

Hi,

It would great if catalan is applied. If not, my idea was to give the chance to the user to select the preferred app lang. If in this case, Catalan is not supported, it would be great if we can select another one, for example, Spanish, French...

Thanks

Options
2024-02-27 10:19:50

@ercovi  Thank you for the explanation. I'll log the request and forward it to the relevant team to evaluate.

Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 340

Replies: 3

Voters 2

Tags

App