Tapo HuB H200 not showing in LG iot dashboard

2 weeks ago
Model: Tapo H200  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.1 build 20240322

lg thinq say's its connected but doesn't let me stream I have H200 with doorbell and two sensors connected to tapo,i have added them on lg thinq but it doesn't show anywhere but it says its already added ,on my lg tv iot dashboard it doesnt showup for viewing my doorbell live

Options
4 Reply
Re:Tapo HuB H200 not showing in LG iot dashboard
a week ago

@ShangriLaaa 

Matter currently does not support doorbells or sensors, thus these devices will not appear.

Did you also not see the H200 in the Thin Q App? It should appear as a bridge device.

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
a week ago

@Wayne-TP yes i did not see h200 device on lg thinq app ,but whats the point of having H200 its just a device which caters to other main devices like doorbells right

Options
a week ago

@ShangriLaaa 

Matter is a new technology and takes time to develop. As there are many types of products in the smart home line, Matter won't be able to adapt to all categories in the early stage of development. The doorbell is a relatively unique type when compared to the major smart home device Security Camera, they're alike but the doorbell is still a different type. But we anticipate a rapid development. Stay tuned for future updates!

Regarding the display issue of the H200, it's indeed a bit strange. Are the smart devices connected to the internet? Or a local wifi with a restricted connection?

Are you able to control the H200 remotely? (For example, ring the hub when the phone uses the cellular data network.)

Share Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
a week ago

@Wayne-TP all the iot devices connected to the internet ,i can ring the bell and get mobile notification on devices even when im outside ,here what i did correct me if im wrong , uninstalled and reinstalled lg thinq app gone to tapo hub -hub settings -copied matter code then went to lg thinq app add device - selected other matter devices ask if i scan or submit code -i submitted code and i takes the code and pops up message its already been added but it doesn't show hub on lg thinq app both on tv or mobile app

Yes i could control my hub remotely from outside like watching doorbell and ring bell everything from smartthings and tapo app

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 109

Replies: 4

Related Articles