Tapo Camera

Tapo Camera

Tapo Camera
Tapo Camera
2 weeks ago - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version:

For a year and a half I have been using the service with the Tapo Cloud Camera Recording App.

Unfortunately, things have gone missing in my house, but I have not been able to access the recordings from February and March this year.

Is there any chance of retrieving those recordings please?

Thank you very much for your help 

Cordially,

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Tapo Camera-Solution

@Mayte0110 

Hi,
If you have subscribed to the Tapo Care service, the cloud video clips can be stored on our cloud server for up to 7 or 30 days(depending on your subscription plan). 
Once the cloud video clips exceed the storage period, they will be deleted automatically and can't be restored. 
Currently, it's unable to restore the cloud video clips from February and March this year. 

If you have an SD card inserted into the camera, you may check if the video recordings from February and March this year are still available on the SD card.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo Camera-Solution

@Mayte0110 

Hi,
If you have subscribed to the Tapo Care service, the cloud video clips can be stored on our cloud server for up to 7 or 30 days(depending on your subscription plan). 
Once the cloud video clips exceed the storage period, they will be deleted automatically and can't be restored. 
Currently, it's unable to restore the cloud video clips from February and March this year. 

If you have an SD card inserted into the camera, you may check if the video recordings from February and March this year are still available on the SD card.

Best Regards

Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 55

Replies: 1

Related Articles