Votes

Xiaomi, Hikvision and other big companies has a simple desktop or laptop app. Why you have not yet?

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Viewing Tapo C200 through Windows 10 PC. Please vote on the main thread.

Votes

Xiaomi, Hikvision and other big companies has a simple desktop or laptop app. Why you have not yet?

This repeated request has been merged into the main thread Viewing Tapo C200 through Windows 10 PC. Please vote on the main thread.
2024-06-02 11:25:58 - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: Tapo C500   Tapo C310   Tapo C520WS  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

@Tapo @TP-Link  Guys we are in 2024, how it is possible to not have an app to download, sign in and play the video???

Every serious company has an app to download it from the manufacturer site and be possible to see your cameras from your laptop in every place.

Take for example the other 2 companies: Xiaomi and Hikvision. They have Windows app to see live your camera and check the previews' footage. How it is possible that you haven't created an app yet?

Do not tell me about vlc and ispy because they are not usefull apps and when you leave your home network you can't work with them... I have many clients that i install them tapo cameras to their warehouse, and they want to see the footage from their home that is 5 killometrs away. As you understand thats not possible with the vlc and ispy. Also if they have a bad pc, then they can't work with emulators and third party apps.

I will start to install xiaomi cameras that gives you a simple application. I hope to add soon that feature because i like tplink/tapo systems...

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 80

Replies: 0