No audio

No audio

No audio
No audio
2024-08-11 09:01:21 - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version: V5
Firmware Version: 1.3.14

Hi I have audio from camera to my phone but I can't get audio from the came to answer my child in her room.....

Help!!!!!!

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:No audio-Solution
2024-08-13 01:42:23 - last edited a week ago

@Gordyr 

When using Tapo camera's Talk or Voice Call feature, make sure to check the camera speaker volume.

If there is no sound from the camera when speaking from the camera, check whether the camera sounds an alarm when detecting movements. *Do forget to turn on camera motion detection and (sound) alarm before the testing.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
2 Reply
Re:No audio
2024-08-11 09:07:47

@Gordyr 

Sorry should have said there is no audio from my phone to the camera speaker 

Options
Re:No audio-Solution
2024-08-13 01:42:23 - last edited a week ago

@Gordyr 

When using Tapo camera's Talk or Voice Call feature, make sure to check the camera speaker volume.

If there is no sound from the camera when speaking from the camera, check whether the camera sounds an alarm when detecting movements. *Do forget to turn on camera motion detection and (sound) alarm before the testing.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 145

Replies: 2

Related Articles