Smart plugs failure

Smart plugs failure
Smart plugs failure
2024-08-14 19:13:12 - last edited a week ago
Model: Tapo P110  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.1 Build 240621 Rel.162048

Hi,

I have a problem with two smart plugs, after working properly for 8 months the two plugs started turning off and on constantly.

I tried to reset them but nothing helped. I also changed the places where they are attached but that didn't help either.

Best regards

Alen Potoku

Options
1 Accepted Solution
Re:Smart plugs failure-Solution
2024-08-16 06:54:21 - last edited a week ago

@Alen1 

Ensure that the appliance's rated power falls within the plug's operating range. What type of appliance was connected to these two plugs? Do you know the model?

In your case, please contact local TP-Link support to proceed with the warranty. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options
1 Reply
Re:Smart plugs failure-Solution
2024-08-16 06:54:21 - last edited a week ago

@Alen1 

Ensure that the appliance's rated power falls within the plug's operating range. What type of appliance was connected to these two plugs? Do you know the model?

In your case, please contact local TP-Link support to proceed with the warranty. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Recommended Solution
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 158

Replies: 1

Related Articles