Votes

Add delay for alarm to trigger if certain conditions are met (cancel automation)

Votes

Add delay for alarm to trigger if certain conditions are met (cancel automation)

3 weeks ago - last edited 3 weeks ago
Model: Tapo S200B  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Basically what I want to do is something like this:

1. I enter home and I have contact/motion sensor that detects movement when door is open.

2. If I press the S200B button within 20 seconds, the alarm does not go off and automation is stopped. If I don't press the button within 20 seconds, the automation goes on and alarm goes off.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Add delay for alarm to trigger if certain conditions are met (cancel automation)
3 weeks ago

@Capitolino 

There is a proactive way to prevent the alarm from going off: create a separate automation to disable the alarm automation (add a delay action before the alarm action) with the S200B button.

Additionally, create another one to enable the alarm automation via the button, then you can easily control the alarm rule with one button.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 2

Views: 112

Replies: 1

Voters 2