425 Camera Kit with Subscription no SD Card video saved to memory but cant find it

425 Camera Kit with Subscription no SD Card video saved to memory but cant find it

2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago
Model: Tapo C425  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hi, I have the tapo 425 Camera Kit, I took a 4 minute video which I assumed would go to the tapo app, without an sd card, when I finished recording it said saved to memory.

I click on playback and download its not there.

Any ideas please?

All other clips are saved and all working, but the video clip I took is nowhere?

Just says saved to memory, trying to find a way to find it..thanks

Options
1 Reply
Re:425 Camera Kit with Subscription no SD Card video saved to memory but cant find it
2 weeks ago

@Smileychopsuk 

What you use should be the manual recording function on the camera liveview page, the recorded video here is saved to the phone's memory. You can find it in the phone's photo album or the Tapo App: Camera Playback&Download page ->Download tab.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 89

Replies: 1

Related Articles