H100 Hubs (Network Unstable) Error

2 weeks ago
Model: Tapo H100  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.5.16

Hello,

I have multiple Temp/Humid sensors connected to 2 different H100 hubs to monitor some refrigeration equipment.  They were working perfect until this past month where everything went "offline" on the Tapo app.  I have tried the suggestions on other threads that were started for other products, in regard to network settings, with no luck.  When the phone is on the same local network as the hubs I am able to monitor the sensors, however on mobile/4g/5g, everything is "offline".  I have also completely tried removing and resetting 1 hub (at the expense of setting up the sensors that were connected to it), with no luck.  Any suggestions on this?

Options
3 Reply
Re:H100 Hubs (Network Unstable) Error
2 weeks ago

@heerenp 

Check Case 2 in this article, see if any troubleshooting steps you haven't tried. Cannot use the Tapo app to control my smart devices

What's the model of your router? Please share your network topology here. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2 weeks ago - last edited 2 weeks ago

@Wayne-TP 

Thank you.  I have worked through that and I am able to control the hub and devices through my local network when my smart phone is connected.  But still unable to access the devices remotely (not on local network).  I have also updated DNS server setting accordingly.  I am using a unifi setup. Verizon 5G connected to a UDM Pro wifi is provided via a unifi ap 2.4ghz.

Options
2 weeks ago

@heerenp 

Have you tried to reboot both router and the hubs? 

To better assist with this case, I'll forward this case to the support engineering team. They will reach you later via email, please check it later and confirm.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 123

Replies: 3

Related Articles