[NC200] Recording on detected motion

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2016-02-18 18:19:30
Model :

Hardware Version : Not Clear

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Hi guys,
I was wondering if there's any official way to set up recording on motion detection instead of email alerts?

Thanks
Options
3 Reply
Re:[NC200] Recording on detected motion
2016-02-22 20:24:24
That i would love to have !!
Options
2016-05-05 14:11:43
The support told me that in future there will bethis function in APP.
Options
2016-05-06 20:08:30
Iverson...
Then we will X our fingers, because "future" for TP-Link is very far away !!
Or should i say... It has been that way !!
Downside is... APP, then you proberly have to record it on the mobile/tab(using precius data on you connection :()..."put it on the cloud" ;) YES or locally server side
I have a TP-Link router with USB-Harddrive sharing over ftp or Server, and setting up motion detection to record X amount of time as video would be sooo !!
If they would implement how many pictures it would take, and wait time between pictures, when motion is detected, i wouldent have a gap in my detection..
As it is now, it can detect a door being opend, and user 5 pictures on that, wait 30 seconds and then do it again...
I can actuarlly walk throug my living room without beeing caught by the cam. THATS A NO GO !!
If i could have the option to either record a short video, from 30 Sec to 2 Min. or set the interval of pictures taken and time between them Pr DETECTION, this cam would rock..
Okay, and get the disconnection issue solved...

Warley
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1068

Replies: 3