Continuos red blinking light on my Wireless NC220

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2017-07-05 17:54:18
Model :

Hardware Version :

Firmware Version :

ISP :

Guys,

Not sure what's happened here...I have one camera which is plugged into my router which works fine (I'm currently updating the firmware on it as we speak but it works even without latest firmware) and one which is connected wirelessly which has a continuous red blinking light. Having watched it, it does go green for a second then back to red blinking.

Both cameras were working FINE up until a couple of weeks ago when the wireless one started doing the above. I suspect it may be a firmware problem because there is a firmware update....however my main problem is getting the app to recognise the wireless camera so I can perform the firmware update that may or may not solve the problem!

I have tried switching the cameras over and plugging the wireless camera directly in to attempt to reconfigure it but still the red light keeps blinking even after I hold the reset button etc and try everything...

Does anyone know how to solve this issue? Very very annoying!

Thanks,

Marc
Options
1 Reply
Re:Continuos red blinking light on my Wireless NC220
2017-07-10 09:31:03
If you always see a blinking red lights and there is no responding via reset button,I'm afraid this camera has something wrong...
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1509

Replies: 1

Related Articles