Kc115 cam can not be reset and connect.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2021-12-26 16:42:25
Model: KC115  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

My KC115 was suddenly offline and could not connect again. I removed the cam from the app and tried to add again but unable. 

Following app instruction, pushing the reset button but can never get orange and green light no matter how long and how many time I tried.

Seeking your help on how to reset in order to get the orange and green light blinks.

How do I connect the KC115 again?

Much appreciated.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Kc115 cam can not be reset and connect.
2021-12-30 06:23:26

@ThiNg 

May I know how about the Led status after a factory reset on Kasa camera? It is Solid Red/ Amber and green or no Led etc.? 

How to reset the TP-Link Kasa camera?

- Please check if Kasa_ Smart_Camera XXX default SSID still show up on your mobile phone or laptop after camera factory reset

• 1. if Kasa Smart SSID shows up or Led flash amber and greem, try this FAQ to set up camera:

What should I do if I fail to configure the Kasa Cam?

• 2. If none of the device could see default SSID, and Led does not flash amber and green, it could be a faulty unit.

Was there any power outage/ thunderstorm that might cause this issue, you may contact retailer or local support to check device warranty.

Hope this helps.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 506

Replies: 1

Related Articles