C200 Camera showing off line

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-26 08:20:21
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

I have had the camera since April 21 and it has worked fine.  Since the latest apple upgrade ios15.2 on my phone the camera is showing as off line. Ive reinstalled it, it works for a few seconds then says it's off line again.  The camera works fine on my ipad and isn't off line. Any ideas?

Options
1 Reply
Re:C200 Camera showing off line
2022-01-27 01:59:05 - last edited 2022-01-27 02:16:10

Hello@Yorkishire 

May I know did you bind the camera to the email address that registered on forum, if so, the camera is currently Offline from cloud. 

Please connect phone to Home Wi-Fi network and see if you could access the Camera on Tapo APP?

- If not, camera might disconnect from home Wi-Fi network, try to factory reset camera and set it up from scratch

How to reset my Tapo camera 

- If you could access camera under home Wi-Fi network, but not remotely by LTE mobile data or non-local wifi network, try some suggestions in guide here 

• Reboot camera 
  • Change router's DNS to 8.8.8.8/ 8.8.4.4
  • Check router firewall log/ settings, and see if any tplink doamin or related request has been blocked by router. 
  • Make sure camera is connected to router directly, not through other AP or Range extenders
  • Make sure tapo firmware in tapo app and tapo APP version are both up to date 
  • Check if there is any Advanced settings on router like access control/ parental control/ Mac Filtering settings may affect the camera
  •  

Can I know the Led status on Tapo camera right now, what is the model of Wi-Fi router? Does camera connect to router directly or through extender? 

Can you share the Mac address of camera to us via private message?Thank you. 

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 394

Replies: 1

Related Articles