This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-01-31 06:06:22
Model: Tapo C200  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Hello everyone,

I can't find this information anywhere, so I make a new thread : sorry if this seems obvious. 

How can I see the videos stored on the cloud when the camera is offline ? Because if it's stolen I couldn't watch them on the tapoapp...

Thank you.

Options
2 Reply
2022-02-06 14:30:28

@Alawooon 

Thanks for reaching out to us. 

Have you subscribed Tapo Care for your camera?

If yes, when camera is offline, you are still able to see 30-day video clip history.

You can check details of Tapo Care in below guide

Tapo Care

And you don't need to worry Tapo cam will be stolen because it supports Alarm feature through which camera will Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted visitors

Options
2022-02-07 08:43:05
And you don't need to worry Tapo cam will be stolen because it supports Alarm feature through which camera will Trigger light and sound effects to frighten away unwanted OH REALLY so when its been ripped off its position and wires ripped out? this kind of trivial response needs manager oversight remember we are all paying customers
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 544

Replies: 2

Related Articles