On for custom minutes, off for custom minutes?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-03-10 15:51:14 - last edited 2022-03-31 08:57:39

It would be awesome for heating/cooling to be able to auto cycle on/off the device at set time. For example on for 2 minutes, then off for 1 minute, then again and again. Please consider it. I am talking about TAPO P100 and TAPO P110.

Options
2 Accepted Solutions
Re:On for custom minutes, off for custom minutes?-Solution
2022-03-11 05:42:31 - last edited 2022-03-31 08:57:39

Hello  @JohnS. 

Thank you for sharing the feature idea with us. 

Can I know what devices connected to smart plug, or can you help describe why this feature would be helpful in your case? 

If any user request the same, it is  recommended to leave your comment below or create a thread with detailed usage scenario in Feature request board.  More feedbacks would be helpful for the evaluation. 

Recommended Solution
Options
2022-03-14 05:42:45 - last edited 2022-03-31 08:57:59

@JohnS. we have recorded your suggestion of  turning ON/ Off device every a few mins into our list for further consideration.thank you for information provided, thank you for information provided!

Recommended Solution
Options
4 Reply
2022-03-11 05:42:31 - last edited 2022-03-31 08:57:39

Hello  @JohnS. 

Thank you for sharing the feature idea with us. 

Can I know what devices connected to smart plug, or can you help describe why this feature would be helpful in your case? 

If any user request the same, it is  recommended to leave your comment below or create a thread with detailed usage scenario in Feature request board.  More feedbacks would be helpful for the evaluation. 

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:On for custom minutes, off for custom minutes?
2022-03-11 13:01:27
I have convector heater connected to the TapoP110 plug and I want to control the temperature of the room with it. Just have to find the right minute on/off to balance it. It would be very good feature.
Options
2022-03-14 05:42:45 - last edited 2022-03-31 08:57:59

@JohnS. we have recorded your suggestion of  turning ON/ Off device every a few mins into our list for further consideration.thank you for information provided, thank you for information provided!

Recommended Solution
Options
Re:On for custom minutes, off for custom minutes?
2022-04-11 15:50:35

On for custom minutes, off for custom minutes? thanks for sharing us the title. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working and share more posts, you are doing great job. You're so cool! I don't think I've read anything like this before. So good to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. Thanks for starting this and please keep on sharing with us great information. Get best Remote Jobs Online so visit here site for more info from https://www.smartjob.ae/

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 548

Replies: 4

Related Articles