Votes

Playback Detected Events - Horizontal View

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Votes

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-11-07 00:32:30
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0

Please consider horizontal view option for the Playback Detected Events. On some android device screen resolution (Moto G4 Play), there is not enough room.

Options
2 Reply
Re:Playback Detected Events - Horizontal View
2022-11-14 09:28:14

@hpp8140 

Hi there, may I know do you wish to expand to full page? By tapping the icon in the right bottom, you can expand the view to  the horizontal view. 

If I did not get you correctly, can you help explain a little bit, many thanks!

Options
Re:Playback Detected Events - Horizontal View
2022-11-14 16:23:30

@Solla-topee 

Allow me to clarify...I understand this issue may be a minority, as screen sizes/resolution have increased on newer devices, but on some devices, the screen resolution (Moto G4 Play) does not have room to properly display one full or more detected events...need to scroll. Please see pic with red box.

Consider:
1. allow collapsing the video to view more detected events - probably the simplest for the engineering team to implement
2. allow different display modes (horizontal) etc. I have attached example user interfaces from other products, which may be designed to display better on smaller screen sizes.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 385

Replies: 2

Voters 0

No one has voted for it yet.