Tapo C210 Horizontal Patrol stops after 1 round

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2022-12-30 11:12:25
Tags: #C210
Model: Tapo C210  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3.0

Hi,

I have just installed a Tapo C210 camera.

When I click on the "Horizontal Patrol" button (Pan & Tilt -> Horizontal Patrol), the button gets deactivated and the horizontal movement stops after 1 round.

The same happens for the "Vertical Patrol" option.

Is it by design?

Thanks. Regards.

Options
4 Reply
Re:Tapo C210 Horizontal Patrol stops after 1 round
2023-01-03 08:35:22

Hi  @MikoP 

Thank you for raising your concern on TP-Link community. 

Yes, this is the product design. The horizontal and vertical patrol will stop after one round. You can setup the Mark position in order to switch the view points quickly. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-01-22 12:32:46 - last edited 2023-01-22 12:33:15

Nelle versioni precedenti dell'app Tapo che ho trovato online c'è scritto movimento continuo orizzontale o verticale fino a quando non si preme X. Ho anche io il problema che sottolineava l'utente che ha aperto il post, dopo un giro si ferma. Perchè è stata aggiornata l'App in questo modo? Potreste ripristinare la vecchia funzionalità?

Options
2023-07-06 19:28:52

@Wayne-TP I set uo the camera in a a position where I need continuos patrol when the alarm mode is on, otherwise It will not look at every corner, how can this be configured?

Options
2023-07-13 07:08:56

@fedebli 

What's the model, hardware, and firmware version of your Tapo camera?

The functions within Pan&Tilt of Tapo C210 allow users to quickly operate when they need to view a specific position or perform immediate horizontal or vertical surveillance. However, continuous operation is currently not supported.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 716

Replies: 4

Tags

C210
Related Articles