Cannot upgrade NC450 to firmware v1.5.6 from v1.4.1

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-02-20 16:03:34
Tags: #Firmware #Firmware Upgrade Issue
Model: NC450  
Hardware Version: V2
Firmware Version: 1.4.1

Hello all,

I tried upgrading the firmware after factory resetting today. The firmware version was 1.4.1 Build 180716 Rel.733019. I have connected it using an ethernet cable to router. 

When I tried upgrading firmware with the tpCamera app, it was showing me that it is downloading but it seems to get stuck at the Upgrading stage. Then there is an error message that the Upgrading was not done once. After that there is an endless loop of downloading and then Upgrading. I tried using the Admin panel from my laptop’s browser (chrome and opera gx) . I downloaded the firmware from the website of TP Link, then I extracted it and tried upgrading. There was no error message but the Firmware is not getting upgraded.

I can not pan or tilt the camera and now the camera does not show live feed asking me to upgrade firmware.

I have tried hard resetting and also tried removing and re-adding the camera. 

Log:

RSA signiture check OK
Upgrade file check OK
Prepare to upgrade from 1.5.6 to 1.4.1.
Move upgrader file success.

I noticed it says it is upgrading from 1.5.6 to 1.4.1.

Please help me on how I can upgrade firmware now

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 269

Replies: 0

Tags

Firmware
Firmware Upgrade Issue
Related Articles