Tapo C420S2 Twin Camera Kit Set Up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-04 18:45:33
Model: Tapo C420S2  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.2.5

Hi,

I've installed the Hub and connected my first C420S2 Camera successfully but I just cannot get my second 420S2 camera to connect.  I have tried removing the first camera and installing the second but that doesn't help.  I have reset the Hub and I've reset the camera.  Nothing seems to help.  I have no problem with the first camera.  Can anyone suggest what I need to do please.

Options
1 Reply
Re:Tapo C420S2 Twin Camera Kit Set Up
2023-03-06 08:04:09

@Ducie 

Hello, thank you for the feedback! Can you tell us which step you are stuck on? It will be helpful if you can share a screenshot of the error here.

Any detailed information about your setup process and the things you have tried to troubleshoot the problem  can also help us to identify the problem and provide a suggestion for you.

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 293

Replies: 1

Related Articles