C320WS keeps going offline

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-03-08 13:38:27
Model: Tapo C320WS  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.3

One of 4 cameras and only one that keeps going offine. 
Located 5 feet from wifi access point with strong signal. Only solution is go into attic and unplug from electrical outlet which is inconvenient and annoying. 
Got extended warranty from Amazon but would have to pay to get installed as its 20 ft off ground. Have replaced it once as first one night vision didn't work so different issues. 
Have tried the suggestion for troubleshooting wirh no change. 
Any suggestions?

Options
1 Reply
Re:C320WS keeps going offline
2023-03-09 01:47:27

@RWS52 

Thank you for reaching out to the community. 

It's good to know you have ensured the camera receiving strong Wi-Fi signal from the router by putting it very close to the router/AP, you can also try some tips here

What should I do if my Tapo smart camera keeps losing connection or going Offline?

If condition allows, you can try to connect the camera to the router directly without AP and see if can work stably. 

May I know do you have one router and one outdoor AP, and does the other camera connect to the same AP:

Do you have multiple C320WS cameras and only this one has unstable behavior:

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 438

Replies: 1

Related Articles