Camera no longer connects to wifi, only mobile hotspot

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-05-13 11:20:15
Model: TC70  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Haven't changed router or anything, it just suddenly stopped working a couple months ago. I normally only set it up when I'm leaving for a long time and I've now been sat here for 2 hours before my flight trying to set it up. I've tried resetting my router, changing the IP address, the DNS and all kinds of things (even tried iphone vs android) but it will only connect to my phone via mobile hotspot. It just says "unable to connect to IP address"

Options
1 Reply
Re:Camera no longer connects to wifi, only mobile hotspot
2023-05-15 12:00:13

@mistypoison 

Hi, 
Firstly, please check if your router is working with your phones or tablets. If not, please contact your ISP.

If your router is working, please check if some special settings on the router prevent the camera to connect. For example, the MAC filtering settings, blocklist, parental control, access control, etc.

Please check if your router's Wi-Fi name and password include special characters, and if yes, change the name and password for a try. Please ensure the wireless security type is WPA-PSK or WPA2-PSK.

Please reset the TC70 to factory default settings and then reconfigure it. If the same error message appears, please send us a picture of it.

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 465

Replies: 1

Related Articles