Setting up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

Setting up

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
Setting up
Setting up
2023-06-19 14:39:38

I have plugged them in they are flashing red and green. Have tried everything it says on app. Tapo p110 any suggestions please

Options
1 Reply
Re:Setting up
2023-06-20 11:25:14

@Lynnepm1964 

The led color should be flashing orange and green, this indicates the plug is on onboarding status. Please refer to this instruction here to configure the plug. 

How to set up Tapo smart plug

If there is any problem during the configuration, you may refer to this article: What should I do if I fail to configure the Tapo Smart Plug?

If the problem still exists, share a screenshot of the error message here and tell us what troubleshooting steps you have tried. We and other forum users can provide further suggestion with the information you provided. 

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 323

Replies: 1

Related Articles