C500 Push notifications not working

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-10 20:36:19
Model: Tapo C500  
Hardware Version: V1
Firmware Version: 1.0.4

I have a newly installed Tapo C500 , but I don't seem to be getting a notification when motion / person detected.  I require to constanty check my phone for the messages of activity.

Everything is switched on for notifications via the app and also via the Tapo camera settings

I have an Samsung mobile phone.

Your help would be appreciated .

Regards

Options
1 Reply
Re:C500 Push notifications not working
2023-07-11 10:06:02

@LyFWoZ 

Hi,
Thank you for the case report, and please help confirm the following information for further analysis.

1. On the Tapo app>Camera Settings page>Detection & Alerts>Activity Notifications, please describe your notification settings.

2. Please refer to the link below to troubleshoot if the Notification settings on the Tapo app are correct.
Why can’t I receive notifications after turning on Notifications?

3. Have you inserted an SD card into the camera? Or have the Tapo C500 subscribed to the Tapo Care service?

4. On the Tapo app>Home page>Message icon, can you see the notifications for motion/person-detected events?

Best Regards

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 487

Replies: 1

Related Articles