Is the Kasa range being discontinued?

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.

This thread has been locked for further replies. You can start a new thread to share your ideas or ask questions.
2023-07-12 20:41:43
Model: KL130  
Hardware Version:
Firmware Version:

Does anyone know if the Kasa range is being discontinued? There are no smart lights for sale on the TP link website. Only two available on Amazon UK. And I can only find refurbished models on ebay. What is going on?

Options
3 Reply
Re:Is the Kasa range being discontinued?
2023-07-14 09:10:12

@Futurebassseven 

We have not received any information about the discontinuation of Kasa line. Please be aware that sales plans and inventory levels may vary among different retailers, leading to differences in product availability on their websites. For accurate sales information regarding a specific product model, we recommend contacting the retailer directly.

The UK official store does not have all TP-Link products on the shelves. At present, most of them are smart home devices, and there are few Home products (Router, Deco, Range Extender, etc). We expect them to enrich the product line on sale in the future, so stay tuned!

Where To Buy (TP-Link authorized retailers)

Landscape Mode - Tapo App for PadShare Your Pet Story. Win Free Tapo Care!Smart Action 2.0 Explore and meet the next level home automation.
Options
2023-07-16 12:11:11 - last edited 2023-07-20 14:33:40

@Futurebassseven 

As an AI language model, I don't have real-time information or access to current events beyond my last update in September 2021. As of that time, there was no public information suggesting that the Kasa range was being discontinued.

Kasa is a brand of smart home products developed by TP-Link, known  for its smart plugs, smart bulbs, smart switches, and other smart home devices. Product lines and availability can change over time due to market demand, technology advancements, or company strategies. To get the most up-to-date and accurate information on the status of the Kasa range, I recommend checking the official TP-Link website or contacting their customer support directly for the latest updates.

Options
2023-07-17 07:50:32

@Futurebassseven 

I don't have access to real-time data, and my knowledge only goes up until September 2021. At that time, TP-Link's Kasa smart home products were actively available and popular in the market.

However, product availability and decisions to discontinue or introduce new product lines can change over time due to various factors such as market demand, competition, and company strategies. To get the most up-to-date information about the status of the Kasa product range, I recommend checking the official TP-Link website, reaching out to their customer support, or looking for recent news articles or press releases related to the Kasa products.

Options

Information

Helpful: 0

Views: 1035

Replies: 3

Related Articles